Elma Tec Clean A1 Ultrasonic Cleaner Solution Elmasonic TECA1
Soils RemovedFlux, Oil, Dust, Water damage, Coffee, Tea, Cola, Fingerprints
Parts CleanedPCBs, Glass, Plastic, Electromechanical parts
Elma tec clean A1 Electronics and PCB Ultrasonic Cleaner Solution
- What it is: highly concentrated ultrasonic cleaning solution
- What it cleans: PCBs, mother boards, electronic parts, fine optics and plastics
- What it removes: water damage, water-soluble flux, oil, grease, fingerprints, dust, coffee, tea, cola, milk
Why you should use Elma tec clean A1
- Fast and efficient
- Easy to use
- Safe for delicate parts, safe to handle, biodegradable
- Free rinsing - leaves behind no chemical residue after rinsing with water
- Cost effective
Elma tec clean A1 should be diluted to 3-10% with water before use. For example, a 2.5-liter bottle dilutes with water to 15 gallons of 5% solution for PCB cleaning. Tec clean A1 is formulated to be easily and thoroughly rinsed off with water, leaving no chemical residue after rinsing with distilled or deionized water. The mildly alkaline solution can be used over and over until it begins to lose effectiveness. The frequency with which you need to change the solution depends on how often you clean and the amount of contamination being removed from parts. Tec clean A1 is water-based and biodegradable; check your local regulations for disposal guidelines.
How to clean PCBs with elma tec clean A1
- Add tec clean A1 and water to the tank according to instructions.
- Set heater to preferred cleaning temperature and turn on the ultrasonic power to mix & degas the solution.
- Place circuit boards in the basket, immerse in the solution, run the ultrasonic power, remove & inspect.
- Rinse and dry the boards.
Contact us for a detailed step-by-step guide to cleaning PCBs.
Choose your solution by application:
If your application is not on the list above, call us for help. We offer many other cleaning solutions in addition to those listed here.
We help you match the correct cleaning solution to the cleaning task. This way you can develop your process for fast, thorough and efficient cleaning. With our help and products you're equipped to safely remove contaminants from a broad range of products such as delicate PCBs, automotive engine components, surgical instruments, weapons and more.
Buying an excellent ultrasonic cleaner is only the first step. The best ultrasonic cleaner will do the job efficiently only with the right cleaning solution. The correct selection depends on the exact nature of your cleaning challenge. Optimizing the performance of your ultrasonic cleaner requires choosing the right cleaning solution, the optimum cleaning temperature, and a suitable cleaning time. Our cleaning specialists are happy to give you guidance.
Industry News, Events and Press
Where to Use Ultrasonic ...
Where to Use Ultrasonic Cleaning Technology
The word “contamination” or “contaminant” when used in conjunction wit...
Meet the iUltrasonic Sta...
The scientists and ultrasonic cleaning professionals at iUltrasonic have put forth substantial effort to assemble the finest ultrasonic cleaning eq...
How to Select and Use Yo...
If you’ve landed on this article chances are you’ve heard about how great ultrasonic cleaners are when i...